Saturday 30 August 2008

Exam, exam, exam...

I missed by Research Method exam in June because I was giving birth. I did not make my final Finance and Real Option paper because I was in confinement. It is hard to believe that despite enjoying summer as a whole, I have to put a break in between. To study, to sit for exam, to prepare exercise and to submit a paper.

In addition to summer, another bigger obstacle that I face now is to put a comma to my addiction to blogging. This is all new and fun for me. I am excited to blog about many things, about my discovery of Barcelona, about my baby, about my friends who came visiting from Aleman (Germany) and about another friends whom just came back from Malaysia, about my ability to cook paella... As a remark: I am not good at cooking, but with my significant half's encouragement, in addition to Kak Sobiah's and Kak Akma's constructive comment, I manage to survive in this foreign land.

However, I make a promise to myself. IF I am able to get away from my blogs, I will reward myself. But... what should I choose as a reward? Should I finish all the blog entries that I planned to do? (So I have to fight with my love one over the PC) Or should I treat myself with a fabulous chocolate cake? (It is Ramadhan - fasting month, I know I could not enjoy the cake too much) Or should I buy an outfit? (I am saving my every nickles as we are planning to visit England during Boxing day..another shopping spree)

Whatever it is, I should stay away from my blogs.. So help me please...

Instead of deciding what reward should I treat myself, I give a break to myself and be a nuisance to my husband. Perdona cariño.

2 comments:

Zara in Germany said...

it's too late merl..blogging is addictive.ko dh terperangkap!!!hehehe.anyway aku rasa mcm ok aje blogging ni, leh share opinion, release tension...asal tak terover obsessed okla.

anyway, who said ur not a good cook? u are...aku belajar cemana nak wat kuah lambchop dgn ko. lagi aku belajar wat nasi ayam pakai oven n nasi lemak pakai halba. hehehe

Zara in Germany said...

oit cene exam? good luck...