Saturday 23 May 2009

Congratulations!


In May also, our friend, Emmy and Fahmi, officially opened their bar named Warung Bali. So for those who are coming to Barcelona, and looking for place to have Asian gastronomic adventure, Warung Bali is a place to go. My favourite? mmmm , a long list I guess, like gado-gado, lumpio (spring roll), rice with chicken curry, nasi kebuli (savory rice with lamb), fried rice, beef rendang, strawberry smoothies, lemonade (really good one!) and the one that in my opinion, nobody should miss this - bubur pulut hitam (a postre of black glutinous rice). Delicious! Now, this place is a must for out date at least once a month.


The address is Travessera les Corts, 252. Open from Monday to Wednesday, 0800 till 2000, and Thursday to Saturday 0800 till 2330.

We know that my review is not enough. So, Kak Akma, I know you are going to read this too, give comments please (please, please, please). Next time we are there, we will take pictures of the food. I promise.

For Emmy and Fahmi, CONGRATULATIONS and GOOD LUCK!

No comments: