Tuesday 7 October 2008

My Family & Eid ul Fitri

My family celebrated Eid without my sister, Mimi and I this year. But a little bit relieved as this year their baju raya could not been collected from the tailor on time. Only the little one (not so little any more, she is now about my height) did. So, the 'theme' thing failed. Hahaha. I guessed the jealousy bloomed because I don't have any. So, this is my family Eid's pic. I am still waiting from Mimi to give me hers. Selamat Hari Raya to all my family, aunties, uncle, cousins, friends and foe. Maaf Zahir Batin from three of us here.
Clockwise: Abang, Adik, Ibu & Abah

Zara Humaira' on the last day of Ramadhan, enjoying herself

4 comments:

Didie said...

OMG.. she's so Zhou!! ;-)

Honeysuckle said...

Anak daddy, Odie... Redha..

Anonymous said...

everytime i feel homesick
i will cpt2 read ur blog
so that i knoe im not alone over the sea (of cos aie is always by my side)

ps: my pics dah lama di-upload kat friendster la. feel free to view eh.

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeeeeee... so cuteee.. kiss her for me yah?? :)