Sunday 23 August 2009

Ramadhan al Mubarak

Ramadhan is coming again, and this is the third year we have it abroad - furthermore in summer time. The weather is hot, torching and torturous. It really tested my patience, with my toddler crying, and sometimes throwing tantrum. Ya Allah, please help me.

I told my husband, are we making an unwise decision to come abroad at this particular time (when Ramadan falls in summer?) But it is unfair to go abroad with aim of having shorter and cooler fasting month - he said. Yeah it is sooo true.

Another thing, during Ramadhan, I miss my family, the busyness and chaos that we had while preparing dishes to break fast, the fighting, the noise, the weakness (I am usually the weakest one) - everything.

Luckily I have my husband and daughter here. My family and in laws, including Adam, I miss you guys so much. To my sisters and friends who are abroad, do survive. Yeah, I know the feeling of missing pasar Ramadhan (except Zarina, she´s going back to homeland next week, grrr...).

Salam Ramadhan Al Mubarak.

2 comments:

Zara in Germany said...

hari2 makan wei..kembang aku....sedap sial...

Honeysuckle said...

hampeh ko, kot la nk ingat2 sket org2 yg di perantaun nih...