Living in Barcelona is lot of fun regardless I am little bit homesick. My significant half is a great companion, assisting heavily to adjust to new life even I am the one who insist on being in Barcelona instead of other places, at least an English speaking country. Here I am, here we are, enjoying life and sharing experience while travelling around Europe. ¡Bienvenida y disfrute!
Thursday, 20 May 2010
Beautiful Blogger Award
I was tagged by a friend Maisara . She said it was easy, so let us see how much time required for me to complete this.
The Rules are as follows:
Step 1. Accept the award and put it on your sidebar.
Step 2. Describe 7 things people do not know about you.
Step 3. Award the Award to 7 other Beautiful Bloggers and describe why they deserve the award.
Quite complicated...but at last tacha!!!
Step 2. Things that people do not know about me....Let be prudent.
1. One day, I would like to adopt children, 2 or 3 of them. I have raised up the idea to my husband and he is not opposed to it.
2. I want more children of my own. The one that I have now is not enough.
3. I try to change my style for many times but end up with the same dark blue jeans and white shirt. I should stop trying anymore.
4. When people met me for the first, they either say I am a snob or talkative. It depends. I will try to make conversation, if fail, I rather read even if it is a nonsense pamphlet.
5. I am fashion blind. I did not care how the matching concepts results as long as I am comfortable.
6. Statement 5 is quite an opposite to me as I was an accountant by qualification and (minimal) practice.
7. At the moment I am thinking about bobbing my hair short like Mrs. Beckham. I am sick of taking care of my long hair but still thinking..(Opinion please)
Step 3. Awarding..
This is the most complicated part as I have limited friends on the blog. Nevertheless, the awards go to....
1. Asrul : He has a blog and his wife is pregnant with the first one. Good luck!!
2. Alex Chan: She is my childhood long lost friend, now resided in Aarhus with her husband and son.
3. Tyiana : She stopped blogging (temporarily I hope), so here is a reason to update the blog.
4. Baby : We met on the blog but I know nothing about her..Totally blank except we share some interest..
5. Sunshine : She lives in Cayman Island, ooh I wish I can visit her.
6. Naz : A musician, a friend to my significant half whom I heard a lot but never met.
7. Judin : One of many people whom reminds me of my teaching days...
(What!!! I managed to get all 7!! Cayalah!) So those whom been tagged, please tag me. I would like to know what I miss!!