Thursday 20 May 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I was tagged by a friend Maisara . She said it was easy, so let us see how much time required for me to complete this.

The Rules are as follows:
Step 1. Accept the award and put it on your sidebar.
Step 2. Describe 7 things people do not know about you.
Step 3. Award the Award to 7 other Beautiful Bloggers and describe why they deserve the award.








Step 1.
Quite complicated...but at last tacha!!!

Step 2. Things that people do not know about me....Let be prudent.

1. One day, I would like to adopt children, 2 or 3 of them. I have raised up the idea to my husband and he is not opposed to it.

2. I want more children of my own. The one that I have now is not enough. 

3. I try to change my style for many times but end up with the same dark blue jeans and white shirt. I should stop trying anymore.

4. When people met me for the first, they either say I am a snob or talkative. It depends. I will try to make conversation, if fail, I rather read even if it is a nonsense pamphlet.

5. I am fashion blind. I did not care how the matching concepts results as long as I am comfortable.

6. Statement 5 is quite an opposite to me as I was an accountant by qualification and  (minimal) practice.

7. At the moment I am thinking about bobbing my hair short like Mrs. Beckham. I am sick of taking care of my long hair but still thinking..(Opinion please)


Step 3. Awarding..
This is the most complicated part as I have limited friends on the blog. Nevertheless, the awards go to....

1.  Asrul : He has a blog and his wife is  pregnant with  the first one. Good luck!!

2. Alex Chan: She is my childhood long lost friend, now resided in Aarhus with her husband and son.

3. Tyiana : She stopped blogging (temporarily I hope), so here is a reason to update the blog.

4. Baby : We met on the blog but I know nothing about her..Totally blank except we share some interest..

5. Sunshine : She lives in Cayman Island, ooh I wish I can visit her.

6. Naz : A musician, a friend to my significant half whom I heard a lot but never met.

7. Judin : One of many people whom reminds me of my teaching days...

(What!!! I managed to get all 7!! Cayalah!) So those whom been tagged, please tag me. I would like to know what I miss!!

1 comment:

babYpose said...

Congratulations! I like that you love kids, I just discovering the joy of holding a baby as I just gave birth.